- 25th September 2020
- Posted by: Suzy Hill
- Category: Careers
Accountancy Apprenticeships, Swinton and Rotherham
Are you a School/College leaver and looking to develop a career within Accountancy?
Brearley & Co are one of the regions leading accountancy firms, with multiple offices across South Yorkshire. We provide specialist accountancy, tax and business advice to a highly varied client base.
Due to our on-going success and continued growth, we are looking to expand our team by hiring a number of accountancy apprentices within our accountancy, payroll and tax teams.
This exciting position will offer the successful individual the opportunity to work in a challenging and highly rewarding environment. We will provide full on job training and support from experienced and qualified professionals, along with the opportunity to study for a professional accountancy qualification (AAT/ATT).
The successful applicants will have:
- 5-9 GCSE grade A-C including English and Maths
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with colleagues and clients
- Analytical skills; the ability to think critically, research and solve problems
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills
- Commitment to self-development & learning
In return we will provide:
- Study Support for Professional Accountancy Qualification
- On-going training and mentoring
- Regular training reviews
- 23 Days Holiday plus statutory holiday
- Staff Parking
- Regular salary reviews
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 9 October 2020