- 30th September 2020
- Posted by: Suzy Hill
- Category: Events
Pension Salary Exchange & Planning and Managing Redundancies Webinar
Brearley & Co Accountants and Bhayani Law are pleased to jointly present this webinar.
Brearley & Co have been established for over 30 years with offices in Swinton, Dinnington and Rotherham Town centre. They take pride in providing an all encompassing service to their clients working closely with them to add value by providing proactive services as well as efficiently managing the compliance side of things.Their network of connections enables them to be a business house for a wide range of services.
Andrew Cowe, Tax Manager at Brearley & Co will discuss how employers and employees can benefit from NIC savings using Pension Salary Exchange
• Increases in net pay for employees (without any cost to employer, effectively a government funded pay rise)
• Reduction in the National Insurance Contribution bill for employers
• Potential growth to employees’ pension pots.
Bhayani HR & Employment Law is a firm that is a one-stop shop for all your people management needs, regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. They provide cost-effective legal expertise with an exceptional level of service. Their unique offering of HR Advisors and Employment Lawyers working side by side means you get a consistent and seamless answer to your needs.
Lindsay Gaimster, Employment Solicitor at Bhayani Law will discuss planning and managing redundancies:
• Taking stock of your business and planning redundancies
• Strategies to avoid redundancies
• Redundancies during the furlough period
• Implementing a fair procedure and avoiding employment tribunal claims
• Large scale redundancies and collective consultation
• Support for your redundant employees
Register in advance for this webinar: